Tuesday 23 April 2013

Every girl’s dream :A PERFECT WEDDING


Every girl’s dream :A PERFECT WEDDING
She has been dreaming 
about her wedding dress
since she was a little girl..
white with lace, and flowing,
accents made of pearl!!!!!

What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen each other in all labor, to minister to each other in all sorrow, to share with each other in all gladness, to be one with each other in the silent unspoken memories?
Whenever I go to other’s weddings I wonder how two beautiful people enter into  a pious  relationship. Weddings have been a very wonderful experience for me ,they have this kind of air filled with love songs, joy, smiles, jitters, different shades of reds and pinks.
Well like every other girl, I too have a dream of having a perfect wedding with red flowers all around, butterflies in my stomach, a perfect dress so that no one could take their eyes off me, glittering eyes ,strawberries, honeysuckle perfume in the air, delicious food(well I don’t believe in dieting :P),promises of growing old with that special one,
tears  of joy, that smile on my mom-dad’s  faces, a lifetime experience,vows and wedding rings, friends, a white horse,perfect music(romantic bollywood songs)so typical of me,yeah!!

yes I know my wedding dream is super girly but this is it, and I am sure that this will come true as it is.
Keep dreaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment