Tuesday 28 May 2013

Love + 2 Soul = Wedding


On this day I will marry my friend,
the one I laugh with,
live for,
dream with,
love.
I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

May Joy and Peace surround you both, contentment latch your door, and happiness be with you now and God Bless you evermore.
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
The rain fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
Dance as if no one were watching
Sing as if no one were listening
And Live every day
As if it were your last.
May you both be blessed
With the strength of heaven,
The light of the sun and the
Radiance of the moon,
The splendor of fire,
The speed of lightning,
The depth of the sea,
The swiftness of wind,
The stability of earth,
And the firmness of rock.

Kindly visit www.ultramatrimony.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment