Tuesday 28 May 2013

success couple story

U824622 | Nasreen Ansari & Shahid Jamal ( Zindagi Se Milo ), Marriage Date : 24-Jan-2013

My self (Zindagi Se Milo) Shahid Jamal .The moment I expressed interest in her profile, you won't believe my heart said, she will be your soul mate and Alhumdulillah she excepted it,and further we started exchanging our views thoughts and after chatting twice she deleted her own profile even she was still having time period. My Love ( Nasreen) She told you are going to be mine and I do not need to see any one else. The strong believe what she shown to me . I said your Emaan is strong and Insha Allah I will be yours.The fact is that we did not see each other face to face because I was in Saudi Arabia and my love she was in India .Yes we were exchanging our snaps & e.cards frequently. We finalized the date of marriage but unfortunately some problem occurred in my job and I was not able to go India from Saudia. I asked her that you can see some one else because I am under Job crisis, and I do not know how long it will take to resolve, but she said I believe you and I will wait for you only .We both prayed to Allah and Alhumdulillah every thing resolved soon with in a period of two months, and I gave this good news to her that I am coming to India on 24th of Jan and Insha Allah the day I will land same day we will marry. She agreed, every thing was planned by us ,by the Grace of Allah . Few days before our marriage she asked me that after coming to India, do you want to see me, before our Nikaah ? I said no not at all Insha Allah I will see you only after accepting you in Nikaah. So I am very much thankful to whole team of Bharat Matrimoney and there dedication. True Love wins every thing. Alhumdulillah we both are very happy as we feel really Allah made us for each other.She is my best friend and queen of my heart. Again thanks to Whole team staff of Bharat Matrimony.





U847117 | - & Mohammed Rafi Shaik, Marriage Date : 17-Jan-2013
It's really been a very pleasure to be a member of UrduMatrimony where we can find a perfect match. We're very thankful to UrduMatrimony for matching us and giving me a such a wonderful platform to find our true and best life partner. Many thanks again for this online search service and I feel this matrimony is the best source to find our soulmate where we can have an initial chat with a our companion to get to know each other and take it further. Thanks and I wish you all a Good Luck for searching your future life partner through this site.


U794604 | Deeba Khan & Sayed Maseeha Hussainy, Marriage Date : 28-Oct-2012
It's been a pleasure to be a member of UrduMatrimony. We are sooooo thankful to them for matching us and giving such a wonderful platform to find our true life partner. Many thanks again for the services and daily matches (which was really helpful).



U784536 | Shahinda Jabeen & Saifullah Farooqui, Marriage Date : 02-Sep-2012
Alhamdulliah I got married with a girl of my parent's choice in September 2nd 2012. My Parents found her during my sister marriage. Thank to Urdu matrimony for supporting me in my partner search.


U791390 | MOHAMMED SHABANA BANU & MOHAMMED JEELAN, Marriage Date : 17-Jun-2012
I Md.Jeelan have visited many matrimonial websites and failed to get a suitable life partner. After joining in Urdu Matrimony I immediately got my life partner with in short span of time.Thanks for the Urdu Matrimony and I wish to continue more laurels in future. Marriages are made in heaven. Urdu Matrimony joins both the couples on earth.



its our job to make marrige of couple successful...follow us on ultramatrimony.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir,

    This is in regards to your above post;

    U794604 | Deeba Khan & Sayed Maseeha Hussainy, Marriage Date : 28-Oct-2012
    It's been a pleasure to be a member of UrduMatrimony. We are sooooo thankful to them for matching us and giving such a wonderful platform to find our true life partner. Many thanks again for the services and daily matches (which was really helpful).

    Please note that myself and Deeba are divorced now and even Urdu Matrimony had removed this from their website and I request you for the same.

    Thanks,
    Syed Hussainy

    ReplyDelete