Friday 24 May 2013

Beautiful Poem


I know how you feel; I have felt that way too;
But I can promise, it’s a feeling you’ll rue.
Someday you will long to feel safe and secure
And think of these “feelings” as something to cure.
The seeds you are planting will grow to be weeds,
Blooming in the fertile soil of your needs.
Redemption will come, but you won’t be the same;
Years will be needed to restore your good name.
And you will in vain wish the moment away
When you let your feelings lead you astray.
It feels inexorable as “need” pushes you:
But a need is not comparable to love that is true.
It’s a hard thing to fight; I’ve been tempted too;
And believe me, I have sympathy for you;
So I offer you my prayers–you’ll need them I know.


Kindly do visit www.ultramatrimony.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment